Jayce at 6 months!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that my tiniest baby is already 6 months old! Time has passed so fast!
We took him to the doctor on Monday for his 6 month check up. He is a whopping 17.6 lbs (50%) and 27.5 (90%) inches tall! He is growing like a weed!
A little info:
-He still isn't rolling over (a 4 month thing doc isn't worried though)
-He sits by himself for about a minute or so before falling down
-He has torticollis, but is doing so much better and NO helmet! :)
-His feet were extremely turned in at birth but are doing much better. We are having therapy for the neck and feet.
-He LOVES his big brother! They sure are a pair. Jayce watches EVERYTHING Rodney does. He watches his every move and I'm pretty sure he wishes he could do it too.
-He doesn't sleep through the night. He STILL wakes up about every 3 hours. This is something we are working on very strongly!
-He loves his food! He is a lot pickier than Rodney ever was but he will still eat.
-He is a BIG mama's boy! He loves his daddy, but he will get mad if I walk away from him. If I leave the room I have to take him with me or he throws a fit.
-He is the droolingest kid I have ever met! He is like a leaky faucet that never turns off!
-You can't find his chin!
-He LOVES to cuddle (which as you can imagine I won't complain about)
-He is such a sweetheart and I love being his mommy!!!








 I love my boys and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father trusted me with his boys. These boys have blessed my life more than I ever thought possible.

Comments

Popular Posts