Skinny Wraps!

So for all of you followers out there I wanted to let you know I am a rep for the It Works Skinny Wrap company. 

What is a Skinny Wrap?

The wrap is an all-natural, site specific detox “patch” that tones, tightens, and firms the skin where applied. It works to pull toxins out of the fat cells and one of the side effects in most people is inch loss. Most people see results in as little as 45 minutes with progressive results for 72 hours.

One wrap shows results, however for best results 1 treatment, 4 wraps, is recommended.
These wraps are placed anywhere you would like to lose a few inches.

Placement locations:
1. Arms
2. Thighs
3. Stomach
4. Under your chin
5. Bum
6. (My location) the love handles or hips

Several women use these after a pregnancy to help tighten the stomach. Yes, this is safe to use while breastfeeding, however, like any treatment it is best to talk to your doctor first.
There have been amazing results! I will be posting my pictures soon.

Are you interested?

The cost is 25 dollars for one wrap or you can order them on my website for 99 dollars for the full treatment (4wraps). Unless you become a loyal customer.  This means you get discounted products.  The only requirement is that you purchase 3 items over the next three months. 

The only thing you need to do is. This is a detox so in order for you to get rid of the toxins you must drink lots water for the first 72 hours.

What I will do
I will measure you, take a before picture, wrap you, wait 45 mins, unwrap you, remeasure, and take another picture.

Any questions? If you are interested please let me know!
 
To host a party:
 If you would like to host a party get 3 friends to sign up to be wrapped and you will receive 1 wrap for free. I will travel for these parties if you are located in Boise or Utah.

Comments

Popular Posts