Independence Day

This 4th we went to my in laws house and celebrated Rodney and my nephews birthday.  We had so much fun playing out in the sun, swimming, catching butterflies, jumping on the tramp, and for me sun bathing, although I didn't bring my swimsuit.  I didn't want to show off my 9 month pregnant body... he he.. Here are a few pictures.

 His new farm and tractor set
 He loves his "howses"
 Swimming in the pool.
 weeding the garden with grandpa (yes, I know my boy is naked.  I have heard it is the best way to potty train.)
 Rodney's birthday cake.  I tried to get creative.  It is hard when your not very good at coming up with ideas.  I attempted to do Bob the Builder, but I couldn't find the right kinda tractor so we had to get creative. Oh and yes, the saw and hammer are candles.  I thought they were adorable!
 Playing with cousins in the teepee
 enjoying a good festive cookie
 blowing out the candles
I am more grateful now than ever for the freedoms I have and am able to enjoy.  I am so blessed to live in this country.  Thanks to all those who serve our country including the officers who serve and protect our country from the inside.  I only hope and pray that we continue to have the freedoms now and forever!

I am proud to be an American!

Comments

Popular Posts