To bed.. to bed...!

Well a few weeks ago we decided it was time to start transitioning Rodney to a "Big boy bed."  We thought it would be a lot harder than it has been.  I started by getting him a book at the library called my "My Big Boy Bed."  He loved this book and was so sad when we took it back.  Then while my sister was visiting we put the bed together.  He has loved that bed from the minute we put it up.  He was so excited he kept saying "mine bed."  It is the perfect little bed for him.  It is only about a foot off the ground so it is very easy for him to climb in and out without hurting himself, and if he rolls off the bed it is just a short way.  Here are a few pictures I took of him enjoying his bed.

 One tired little boy!
 Aunt TT sleeping just after we set the bed up.  Rodney was so excited that he had to get all of his cars out because they were sleepy too. 

Comments

Popular Posts